Click

Click here to like us on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother's Day 2019

Happy Mother's Day!
 
Our teachers have been very busy making sure all of the children have a little homemade surprise to give to their Mother's for their special day on Sunday!
 
Here are a few of the cute things each class and child has made to show their Mom's just how much they love and appreciate them!
 
Room 1 made beautiful blowing kisses canvases with mixed media paintings behind them.
 
 
Room 2 made beautiful finger print flowers and cards for their Mom's, "Thank you for helping me bloom."
 
 
Room 3 made ice cream cones with words to describe their Mom's.
 
 
Room 4 made various child made paintings with poems and each child planted a flower for their Mom.
 
 
 
Room 5 made a fingerprint painted canvas with an attached poem.
 
 
My dirty little fingerprints I’ve left on every wall,
And on the drawers and table tops, I’ve really marked them all.
But here are some that won’t rub off, I made them just for you,
Because I am thankful for a Mom who loves me like you do.
 
Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account. childcare moorebank

    ReplyDelete